Parallel Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band & band fanfiction roleplay community. Bring your characters to play with ours!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Begin Again *Mature*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

Guitar Picks : 351

Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Tom smirked back at him. Tsi seemed to have picked up on what he wanted, and hinted at it, as well. Everything was going wonderfully. He almost considered skipping the last bathroom, but figured that he should keep up the niceness thing and stick around. It was the last room, after all.

He rose, walked over to Tsi, stopping close behind him, careful not to touch. One of the tips of seduction, he found, was to be there, yet not there. Close and available, without forcing a touch.

"Nice..." he whispered seductively.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Squealing Fan : Level 2
Schwarzestrella

Guitar Picks : 109

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Tsi almost stopped breathing.

"It is nice.. Isn't it?"

Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 Ev47cw

"Well... that's it for my house. Unfortunately, if we go to your house, I can't go dressed like this. These clothes are sweaty and dirty. I'm going to need a quick minute to change, if that's alright."

Tsi walked out of his restroom and all the way back to the purple bedroom, his. He also locked the door so SalvTom couldn't open it and watch him change, just to frustrate the poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:09 pm

"Yeah, okay," Tom agreed, smirking a little as Tsi hurried away. He hoped the other man would put on something that accented his figure a bit more. If he did, Tom wouldn't mind waiting.

SalvTom walked to the room Tsi had disappeared to, smirking as he spoke through the door.

"You know, red's my favorite color," he commented, leaning back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:48 pm

"Alright, I'm ready." Tsi unlocked his door and stepped out side, looking at SalvTom.

Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 Wu5bvl

"What do you think? I know it didn't take long, but we are just going next door..." Tsi headed down the stairs, giving his walk a little sex to it. He had even purposely left his hair up so that the tattoo on his shoulder was visible, along with the one on his necl.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:11 pm

SalvTom trailed his eyes down the man that had left his room dressed in drag. He liked girls; he liked guys; but a drag queen was new to him.

This'll be fun, he though to himself with a smirk.

"It looks great," he commented, trailing after Tsi. "You look great. Of course...I'm a sucker for tight clothes and the color red, so..."

He walked downstairs, waiting at the door for his host. He wouldn't say anything too suggestive yet, prolonging the seduction.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:22 pm

"I know it's kind of girly.. I don't normally dress this way when I leave my house." Tsi explained, going outside. "In Cardamon, we wore these robe type clothing. I can't find any male clothing similar to it. All of my shirts are still packed.. and I really don't know where this shirt is from."

Tsi looked around, "Which house is yours again?" He put on a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:40 pm

"Well, wherever it came from..." Tom smirked, "I have no objection to it. Shall we? It's just next door..."

He began to walk across the yard, towards his own ginormous house. He was gonna get lucky for sure, he felt, his cock already twitching a little in his oversized jeans. He mentally order it to calm down, at least until Tsi took off his shirt.

He opened his door and walked inside, waiting for Tsi to join him as he kicked off his shoes.

"So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:02 pm

"Wow.. Your home is lovely!!" Tsi was being honest, but he was also playing his polite card, "Is everything as lovely as this room?"

Tsi walked around the room a little, giving the appearance that he's admiring SalvTom's home, when he is actually wait for him to say something or do something.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Tom smirked. "But you've only seen the foyer...why don't we check out the bedrooms?"

He smiled as he shut the door, walking over to the stairs. Inside, he was chanting to himself. I'm gonna get lluucckkyyy, I'm gonna get lluuccckkkyyy...

"If you'll step just this way..." He motioned towards the stairs, taking Tsi's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Tsi allowed SalvTom to lead him up the stairs. He knew what was probably going to happen, and he knew what his last experience was like. But this was different, he wasn't being forced to do anything at all...

Benjamin made him do those things... this was his choice.

"Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Tom led Tsi directly to his bedroom, tugging him to sit down on the bed.

"Are you okay with this?" he asked, almost as an afterthought. He was prepared to break out the lube and condoms right then and there. "We can go slower, if you want..."

He didn't want to go slower, though. He wanted to just bang into him and be done with it. The other part of him, though, wanted it to go slow, to make Tsi beg for release. he wondered if Tsi begged as prettily as Georg did.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Tsi looked at SalvTom and took a shaky breath. Did he really want this? It wasn't like he really had anything to lose...

Very gently, Tsi laid a kiss on SalvTom's lips, hoping that was a good enough answer. He pulled back a little and waited for a reaction from the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Tom smirked, leaning over and kissing him slowly, lapping at his lips and gently prying them open. At the same time, he crawled towards him, leaning over him and hoping Tsi got the hint to lay back on the bed. He didn't intend on going too far just yet, of course, as he still needed to grab the condoms and lube, but he could at least relax Tsi a bit first.

"Last chance to back out," he whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Tsi gently laid back on the bed, "Not gonna happen, " He smirked and kissed SalvTom again. He had to admit, he felt a little nervous, considering that he had just met him a little while ago, but part of him was almost begging for this.

In fact, it was begging so badly that he kissed SalvTom a little harder then he intended.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm

SalvTom grinned at him, pressing down to let Tsi feel him completely.

"You're a little overdressed," he noted, looking down at his new partner. "Why don't you get out of those clothes for me while I get the proper tools?"
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Tsi nodded and when Tom was busy, untied the back of his red top and slipped it off, and then made quick work of his jeans. Next he threw off the rosary he was wearing and removed his ballet shoes, why he hadn't got rid of those earlier he didn't know.

"Am I dressed properly now?"

Tsi began to think that maybe he was a little more then eager.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:26 pm

SalvTom looked back to see Tsi in a pair of red and white panties, the sight making in jaw drop in appreciation.

"Do you normally wear such...undergarments?" he smirked, stripping out of his clothes altogether. "As sexy as that is, you're still a bit overdressed, Dear.

Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 12113127793
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:11 pm

"No... only these were the only ones I could find. I haven't completely unpacked yet..." Tsi smiled as he slipped out of the red and white panties, which really were the only ones he could find...in a rush.

"So... are you ready yet?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:14 am

Tom smirked.

"I've been ready for quite a while," he replied. "The question is, are you ready?"

With that, he pulled Tsi down on top of him, immediately kissing his neck.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Begin Again *Mature*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parallel Worlds :: Roleplay Portal-
Jump to: