Parallel Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band & band fanfiction roleplay community. Bring your characters to play with ours!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Begin Again *Mature*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Schwarzestrella
Squealing Fan : Level 2
Schwarzestrella

Guitar Picks : 109

Begin Again *Mature* Empty
PostSubject: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Open/Closed: Open
Plot:
Character Death: If it has to happen.
Character Revival: Yes

Tsi stared at what was to be his new home. He had made his way as far away from Viridian and Benjamin as he could. Now he was here and this would be the place where he could start all over again.

"The memories are never going to completely fade from my mind, though." Tsi thought to himself as he rubbed at the black circle tattoo on his neck, something that would always keep him tied to Viridian. He drew his eyes back to the house and slightly smiled. What would Iggy think if he saw him now?

Last edited by Schwarzestrella on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

Guitar Picks : 351

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:52 pm

SalvTom leaned up against the window. His lover wasn't here, he didn't feel like masturbating, and Georg had gone on vacation. Vacation! What right did he have to go on vacation without asking Tom?

Well, Tom reminded himself, Georg actually had asked. He had begged and pleaded and done wonderful things for Tom in exchange for one day off. One day, and that was all it took for Tom to get bored.

Yawning a little, he made his way to the front door, walking over to join the stranger in the yard.

"Nice place," he greeted smoothly. "Is it yours?"
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:07 am

Tsi jumped at the sound of the voice. He wasn't used to being around people yet. Too much time spent in a dark room, chained to a floor, he assumed. But the person who had talked to him seemed nice, what could it hurt?

"Y-Yes, It's mine. I'm Tsi." He didn't extend a hand or any form of greeting. That might have been too far of a step forward, one he wasn't ready to make yet, "If you don't mind me asking, exactly who are you?" He had to know if this person was someone who lived close by, so he could prepare himself to see him on a daily basis, provided he actually leave his new home from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm

"Name's SalvTom. I live next door." He jutted his head towards the mansion. "So you're new here, I take it?"

He didn't bat around the bush. This person seemed to be the perfect distraction for the day, for either sex, a game, or seduction. The new neighbor had good timing, coming while Tom was bored. He hoped he would have good timing in other things, as well.

"Do you need help moving in?"
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Tsi stared at his new neighbor. Would he really consider letting this person, whom he didn't even know, into his home?

Then again, he still had to move a few things into his home, and they were quiet heavy. He was too weak to move them himself.

Tsi sighed, "I-I do need a little help moving a few things..."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Tom smirked, nodding at him.

"That's what I thought," he said simply, already moving towards the car. "So where did you come from? I used to live in Berlin, before I lived here. But I've been all over, if you know what I mean."

He winked at Tsi as he picked up a large box.

"After you."
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Tsi had to resist the urge to shiver and/or vomit. That wink reminded him of Benjamin, which was the last person he wanted to be reminded of.

He was starting to think this was a bad idea.

"Sure...um.." Tsi began walking into his new home, "I used to live in this really small town. It was called Cardamon."

Begin Again *Mature* BehDNR

"You can put that box near that brown jug thing.. I don't even really know what that is.." Tsi said quietly, "I'll go get another one." He went quickly back out the front door to grab another box from the car, a lighter one then then the one SalvTom was carrying, that is.

Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:16 pm

"Cardamom?" he couldn't help saying, "like the spice?"

He set the box down heavily, hoping nothing too fragile was in it as he walked back out to the car to grab another. Man, but these boxes were heavy. Was it really worth bringing them all inside just so he might possibly get some play?

Well, considering how bored he would be otherwise...he supposed he could endure.

"How many of these do you have, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:24 pm

"O-Only three. I got everything else inside earlier." Tsi grabbed another box and placed it inside. Maybe he could just disregard the wink. SalvTom was turning out to be quiet nice, and was helping him.

He blew a piece of hair out of his face. It had been falling all day in his face. He was finally fed up with it enough that he took a tie off his wrist and pulled his dark hair up, not caring if his tattoo showed.

Last edited by Schwarzestrella on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:42 pm

SalvTom's eyes immediately fell on the tattoo as he set down the box; he regarded Tsi dangerously, flicking his tongue out to play with his lip ring. Three boxes? He could handle that quite easily.

"So after I get these in, maybe you could give me a tour? Or if you want, we could go over to my place...I have a pool." He put the right amount of seduction in his voice, hinting at things to come, yet enough that he could easily retract it if things went south.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Tsi weighed his choices. Would it be a good idea to let this person know the layout of his home? If he ever needed help again, it would be nice for SalvTom to know the rooms... but then again, he wouldn't want him to know it if he was going to...

"Seriously, Tsi? He doesn't seem like the kind of person to hurt you, and if he was, he would have tried already! Quit being so paranoid." He heard a little voice tell him.

"I don't.. I don't know how to swim, so I guess I can show you around here a little."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:39 pm

"Great," SalvTom replied, leaning against the stair railing. "So where to first?"

He would love to see the bedroom, of course, but he was flexible in more ways than one. That, and he hadn't decided whether he wanted a slow seduction or a quick fuck. A slow seduction took more time and effort, but if he had a quick fuck, that left him the rest of the day to fill. On the other hand, he wasn't so good at the slow seduction. More like the fast seduction.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:56 pm

"The living room is over here..." Tsi walked past the boxes and that ugly little brown jar thing, into his new living room. He was proud of the way it came out.

Begin Again *Mature* Qzraf5

The earthy tones and plants made it the perfect memorial to his little brother, and he was sure he was going to spend lots of time here, when he could actually stand to be in it without wanting to cry. He turned back to the hallway, blinking away tears.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:10 pm

"Nice," Tom commented. "Reminds me of my living room, a bit. Except I have a nicer view."

He walked over to peek out the window.

"A much nicer view...speaking of which, are you living here alone?"

That made sense to him, of course, as he was checking for potential barriers to his Get-in-this-guy's-pants plan.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 pm

"Yes, I live here alone. I moved here to get away." Tsi walked up the stairs. He looked around the top floor. He had no clue why he would need so much space, but that was his problem since he decided to buy the first house available. He had two bathrooms and three bedrooms now.

Begin Again *Mature* 95ynh2

It was a good thing he liked open space. He'd have a lot of it now.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:32 pm

"No roommates? That's pretty sweet...must be nice, having all this to yourself," SalvTom replied, trailing after him. "Get away from what, if I might ask? He followed Tsi, not really paying much attention to the actual house. He had other things to focus on, such as how to get in this guy's pants. But first, he had to make sure this guy didn't have an STDs or anything.

"You can always bring your girlfriend back here," he added, looking around innocently. "Or your one night stands."
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Tsi took a deep breath, "My little brother... Iggy. He died..." Should he mention how Iggy had died? Cruelly struck down and then burned to ashes?

"He died in an accident.. and I couldn't live in the house anymore... to many memories." Tsi decided that it was better not to.

"I don't have a girlfriend or anything, always been kind of a loner. This is my room."

Begin Again *Mature* 22-IKEA-Bedroom-Design-lg--gt_full_width_landscape

Tsi messed with the bracelet he was wearing. It made him sick to lie about how Iggy died, it seemed an insult to his memory.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:34 pm

This conversation needs to die, SalvTom thought to himself.

"That's...pretty bad," he agreed quietly, frantically trying to think of a way. "You have a nice bedroom. Maybe when you come over I can show you mine?"

He put a comforting hand on Tsi's shoulder, turning to look at him. "And if you ever need...anything. Anything....I'm here for you, okay?"

He placed a gentle kiss on his cheek before stepping away to examine the room further.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Half of Tsi's brain was freaking out. The other half was slightly calm.

He's another Benjamin.
He's really nice.

"T-Thanks...That means a lot." Tsi managed to stammer out. He gently touched the spot on his cheek where SalvTom had kissed him.

"I guess... we could go to your house.. now... if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:14 pm

"Well...is this the only room in your house?" SalvTom teased gently. "You could show me the rest of it before I drag you to my house, you know..."

He was being nice, of course, because that's how you play the game. Tom knew how to play the game rather well; he had grown up playing it, in fact. Also, it would be helpful to know his way around his neighbor's house, if he would be spending a lot of time there; and if Tsi turned out to be a pretty decent lay, he'd probably be spending a lot of time there.

"Of course, if you just want to see my house, you just have to say so." Another wink.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 pm

"There's only two more bedrooms and my bathrooms, if you want to see those, then I guess we can." Tsi left the room and started towards another, thinking about how friendly his neighbor was. He was happy to have someone like that live close by.

"Here's one of the other bedroom... It's kind of an homage to my 'mother'" Tsi slightly smiled.

Begin Again *Mature* 9a5mwm

"He really, really liked the color red."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:02 pm

"Your mother was male?" Tom smirked, walking in to touch the fabric of the curtains. "It's funny...my bedroom's red, too. I'm sure you'd love it."

He walked back over to Tsi, giving him a sultry look. "I think you'll love it here...and if you don't...maybe we could find you someplace a little more... accommodating, if you catch my drift?"
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:29 pm

"I think I'm starting to." Tsi smiled and began walking away...again. "There is only one more bedroom... and then my favorite bathroom. We could go to your place after that, if you want to. Oh! And yes, my mother was male."

Tsi walked into the last room, "This is probably my favorite bedroom, I like it even better then my own," He giggled.

Begin Again *Mature* 30t762b
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:37 pm

"Why do you like it so much?" SalvTom smirked, walking in and sitting on the bed. "is the bed just comfortable? Or...do you just enjoy the scenery?"

He was half talking about himself, of course. He knew he looked good, and the bed was comfortable. If he had any condoms on him, he would have simply tried for a lay on the spot. He didn't normally carry lube and condoms on him, though, as often as he liked to have sex. Georg worked very well for that aspect of his life, as did his mistress, Lady.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzestrella
Schwarzestrella

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:47 pm

"Both of those things actually... and the fact that the room is so open. 'S not all cramped and stuff." Tsi left SalvTom sitting on the bed and walked through another door in the room, "Past this little closet, is my favorite bathroom in the whole house. The other one is so lame compared to this one that after I show you this one, I'll be done showing you the house."

Tsi popped his head back into the bedroom, "Then we can go to your house," He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begin Again *Mature*   Begin Again *Mature* Empty

Back to top Go down

Begin Again *Mature*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parallel Worlds :: Roleplay Portal-
Jump to: