Parallel Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band & band fanfiction roleplay community. Bring your characters to play with ours!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LadyBill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misa Sugar
Corporate
Corporate
Misa Sugar

Guitar Picks : 419

LadyBill Empty
PostSubject: LadyBill   LadyBill EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:33 am

Lady Bill Trumper Kaulitz
My cage has many rooms,
Damask and dark
Nothing there sings,
Not even my lark
Larks never will, you know,
When they're captive
Teach me to be more adaptive
Green finch and linnet bird,
Nightingale, blackbird,
Teach me how to sing
If I cannot fly,
Let me sing

Image to come.

I'M STILL AWAKE FOR YOU
Ich halt mich wach für Dich

name: The Lady Bill Trumper Kaulitz
    nickname(s): Lady, LadyBill, Lady Kaulitz
    sexuality: Homosexual
    other: He is male, but fills the role of a woman, which is acceptable in his society.
    AU or non-AU: AU

WE WON'T MAKE IT TOGETHER
Wir schaffens nicht beide

[list][b">height: 6'0"
body type: Thin and frail-looking
hair and eyes: Lady's hair is waist-length black and streaked with white from his 'disease', and his eyes are a soft, languid amber.
clothing style/overall appearance: Being from a period piece fic, Lady's clothing is very Victorian. His style ranges from the 1870's-1890's and is all what we would consider women's clothing. When entertaining, he often wears elaborate dresses, complete with corset and the necessary undergarments. But since he is often alone, much of his time is spent wrapped in his dressing gown, hair flowing loose. He's absolutely gorgeous and considered one of the most beautiful Bill characters, but it's a sickly sort of beauty. His skin is pale to the point of being nearly transparent and he has the look of being too thin to be healthy.

[size=27]WE CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH
Du weisst es nicht

likes: Tea, guests, calla lilies, hosting parties, singing, LordTom, going outside, SalvTom when he's not being a jerk, TIHBill
    dislikes: His disease, being kept inside, not getting to see his lilies, not having guests, people who lie to him, people who hurt him
    secrets: His 'disease' is actually cause by the stress of being locked inside all the time, but he doesn't know it. Ironically, he's kept locked inside because of the supposed disease, making it a vicious cycle that slowly weakens him over the years.
    mannerisms: Drinks a lot of tea and sings often. Obsesses over his calla lilies.
    personality: Lady is quiet and mild-mannered. He's very accommodating, always wanting to make his guests happy and loves being a hostess to company. He is deeply in love with LordTom (an ill-fated romance if ever there was one) but loneliness drives him to find other sources of comfort. While we would consider this cheating, in his society it's perfectly acceptable for him to take lovers outside of marriage, so long as they are discreet.

I'M GIVING UP FOR YOU NOW
Ich geb mich jetzt für Dich auf

mother: Unknown
    father: Unknown
    siblings: None
    other family: LordTom (husband) SalvTom (lover) TiHBill (lover)
    history: Lady was once sought after by many fine suitors, but he ended up falling for the Earl Tom Kaulitz. They married, but LordTom, as he is known among muses, was a jealous husband, to the point of obsession. Under the guise of protecting Lady, he forbade his lover to leave the grounds of the Kaulitz Estate, gradually shrinking the area Lady was allowed access. This caused Lady a great deal of stress, which took the form of fatigue and streaking white through his hair. Lord used this 'disease' as an excuse to confine Lady further, eventually to the point where he locked him away and faked Lady's death.

Now, Lady lives as a 'ghost' in the manor, taken care of by a select few servants, while Lord has remarried. Lonely and desperate for affection, he has recently started taking other muses as lovers, which is apparently acceptable in his society.

MY FINAL WISH WILL GUIDE YOU OUT BEFORE THE OCEAN
Mein letzter Wille hilft Dir raus bevor das Meer unter mir

---
    this was made by MISERY. do not use without her express permission. lyrics are from Sacred/Heilig by Tokio Hotel.
Back to top Go down
https://parallelworlds.forumotion.com

LadyBill
Page 1 of 1