Parallel Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band & band fanfiction roleplay community. Bring your characters to play with ours!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reflecting The World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

Guitar Picks : 351

Reflecting The World Empty
PostSubject: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 am

Open/Closed: As before joining
Plot: 815Bill meets ReflexionBill

ReflexionBill ran from one room to the other, frantically looking at the mirrors. Looking through the mirrors. He couldn't find his Tom anywhere. He didn't recognize anything around him, either. Where was Tom?

He had just woken up to find himself here, and Tom nowhere in sight. They always slept together, whispering to each other in the night as they fell asleep in twin worlds. So where was he? Why had he awoken in a strange bed?

Fidgeting, he finally approached the bathroom mirror, hoping Tom was around to hear him.

"Hello?" he called out loudly, giving a minute for the sound to travel through the mirror. "Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
Squealing Fan : Level 2
BrokenMirror

Guitar Picks : 57

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Bill went into the bathroom, tired and a little grumpy. He pulled his fingers through his hair and tried to work out some of the knots, but quickly gave up.

He didn't look up into the mirror as he approached the sink. He wasn't overly excited over seeing his reflection, especially not early in the morning when he looked even worse than usual. He let the water run a while before it got cold enough, and then filled up a glass of water. He had to look up in the mirror to open the cabinet to get to his pills though, but when he looked up, his froze.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 pm

ReflexionBill eyed the newcomer with trepidation. This wasn't his Tom. He didn't know who it was, but it wasn't his Tom.

He scowled at the person, knowing they would only see their own reflection in the mirror, should they look up. When the other one did, ReflexionBill couldn't stand it anymore.

"Hey asshole!" He snarled. "Where's my brother?"
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Bill stumbled backwards, eyes wide. "What?" he found himself saying. "Your brother?"

Then he realized he was talking to a mirror and clenched his eyes shut. "Not there," he whispered to himself. "Not there." He reopened his eyes slightly and gasped when the person in the mirror was still there. Trying not to look, he opened the cabinet and snatched his pills and quickly took one, plus an extra one for delusion that he hadn't needed in years, but seemed to be needed now for some reason.

"You are not real," he told his mirror delusion with narrowed eyes. "So just fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 pm

He blinked, staring at the person. He couldn't believe it. The other person had heard him. Had seen him. Could see and hear him.

"You...you can hear me?" RBill asked, eyes wide as he put a hand against the wall for balance. Tom was the only one that had ever noticed him before. What did this mean? Was this...did Tom change in front of his eyes? How long had he been asleep?!

"Tom? Is that you?" He questioned, bending close to peer into the mirror on his side. "Did you change without me?"

It hurt to think that Tom didn't believe he was real. He had been there his entire life!
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 pm

"Of course I can hear you," he spat. "You're my delusion." And now I'm talking to it... Fuck. "Why would you call me Tom, anyway?" he asked. "That's a weird thing for a delusion to say."

He looked closely at what his imagination had cooked up and he couldn't for the life of him come up with a reason why he would imagine something like that, some random boy. His delusions were usually connected to his past, it was usually people he had known, but this one he had never even seen before.

He shook it off with a scoff. It didn't matter where it came from, the drugs would soon kick in and it would disappear.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 pm

"So...you're not my Tom?" ReflexionBill asked cautiously, peered at him. "You don't look like my Tom, anyway."

A sudden thought occurred to him. What if this person had hurt his Tom, and he just let him walk away? That wouldn't be very nice of him...

"How do I know you didn't hurt my Tom, though? You could just be covering you ass!"

He was worried. Where was his Tom? Why could this person see and hear him when no one else could before?

"And I'm not a delusion! I'm real!"
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 pm

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about," Bill hissed. "And yeah, sure, you're real. That's what you all say."

Bill was starting to worry. The delusion wasn't going away when they usually disappeared almost right after he swallowed his medication. What was going on, why was it still here?

He turned away from the mirror and waited. The next time he turned around, it would be gone, he was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 pm

"Oh great, I'm stuck talking to a crazy person," RBill sighed, leaning on the sink to stare at his back. "You know, just because you're not looking at me doesn't mean I'm going to disappear."

"And if you didn't touch my Tom, why don't you help me find him?"

He sighed, wishing he could tell Tom about this. He'd get a kick out of RBill scaring people, he was sure.

"But anyway, you can call me 'Flex', if you want. It's short for ReflexionBill, which is my whole name. Well, not really. My whole name is actually ReflexionWilliam Kaulitz, but I never go by that."

He waited for the other one to turn around. "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 pm

"Stop talking," Bill hissed, still with his back to the mirror. "I'm not helping you find anything. If you don't shut up, I'll break your face."

At least then it would be gone, he thought, and starting looking around for something to smash in the mirror with.

"I don't care what your name is, by the way," he said. "I'm not naming my delusions, I'm not that crazy."

Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 pm

"You didn't name me, Jerk, I already HAVE a name," Flex retorted, hoping he didn't break the mirror. Broken mirrors gave him a bad feeling...

"Am I'm trying to be nice, you know. The sooner I get my Tom back, the sooner I'll go away. You think breaking a mirror is going to solve your problems? It won't. Until I get my Tom back, I AM your reflection, and there's no blasting way you'll be rid of me. I'll be in windows, mirrors, puddles, glasses of water...I will be EVERYWHERE, and you can't escape."

He held a dark, ominous tone in his voice as he said that, hoping it worked.
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 pm

This was a whole new level of crazy, Bill thought as he swallowed. He had never actually argued with himself before and he was starting to get this weird feeling that maybe this wasn't a delusion. But that wasn't possible. No, he had to be crazy. He had hit rock bottom and he was officially insane, and that was it.

He turned around slowly and his eyes met with the boy in the mirror. "What to you want?" he shot at him almost desperately. "I've been fine for over a year, why are you here? I don't know anything about Tom, all right? I don't know..." He sighed and looked down. Tom... he hadn't seen him in forever.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:54 pm

"Tom!" Flex cried, upset. "I want Tom! Why can't you get that through your head? Have you been listening to me at ALL? I. Want. Tom. Tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom!!"

He had just about had it with this stupid idiot. He wanted Tom. How much clearer could he be? He took a deep breath, calming down.

"Look, I'll make a deal with you. Get me Tom, and I won't kill you. Got it?"

Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Bill's eyes widened as the mirror boy started yelling and he covered his ears until it stopped.

What the reflection said next, had him raise his eyebrow. "You're going to kill me?" He snorted. "You? You're in a mirror."

He had had it with this stubborn delusion. He grabbed the hairdryer and raised it over his head, ready to give himself 7 years of bad luck. "Say bye-bye, mirror boy," he sang.

Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:09 pm

No! He was going to break the mirror!

Bill's phobia of broken mirrors rang true, and everyone knew it. He had to think fast if he wanted to avoid it. He glanced around, seeing the full length mirror on the door, a little ways behind him. Quickly, he turned and ran over to it.

"You think you can escape by breaking that? Think again. I am your reflection now. Get over it, jerkwad."

Don't smash the mirror, he silently prayed...Please don't smash the mirror...
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:17 pm

His first thought was oh, god, finally it's gone! but then there was a voice behind him and he slowly turned around towards the full length mirror. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

His delusions had never lasted this long before and he was really starting to doubt the delusion theory by now.

"No way you're my reflection," he said, refusing to believe that, then looked back at the hairdryer still in his hand. He grinned. "You don't like broken mirrors, hmm?"

He waved the hairdryer around. "Then how to you like this?" Quickly, he turned around and smashed the hairdryer into cabinet mirror he was originally going to smash. It broke into a million pieces, glass flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Bill shrieked and flinched, knowing that the mirror behind him was cracked as well.

"Smash them all you want, you can't get rid of me that easily!" he screamed, feeling uneasy at having a broken mirror at his back.

"Go ahead, check the sliding glass doors. Or the windows. Have you tried the pool? I'm going to be there, every time, and there's nothing you can do to get rid of me! Nothing!"

What he said was true; he could haunt this person for the rest of his life. But that wouldn't get him Tom back.

"You want me to go away? Give me my Tom!"
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Smashing the mirror had definitely scared the reflection, but he still hadn't gone away. Bill's eye twitched.

"What is up with you?" he asked. "Are you a ghost or something? Don't you have anything productive to do in mirror land or wherever the hell it is you're from?" He breathed hard through his nose as he glowered at the boy. "I don't know where Tom is, all right? What do you want with him anyway? You're going to bother him too, huh?"

If this was Tom's ghost, then why in the world was it haunting him? It made no sense and it was starting to give him a headache.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:51 pm

"Well then FIND him for me!" Bill yelled back. "How blasting clear is that? I'm not going away until you get me Tom, so you're just going to have to deal with it!"

He growled, aggravated. He wanted to stalk off, like he did with Tom. Tom always ran after him...or...well, ran to the mirror to shout at him to come back. He really missed Tom. This one wanted him to go away, not like Tom...

"All I ever do is be with Tom. Get me Tom, I'll leave you alone," he bargained, hoping it worked.
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 pm

"Get him yourself!" Bill cried. "I haven't had anything to do with him for over a year, how hard is that for you to understand?"

He panted. "You know what?" he hissed at him. "I don't know how you two know each other, but I understand damn well why he doesn't want you around." His voice lowered and he hoped this would hurt the annoying boy. "It's no wonder he left you, you irritating, stalking little shit."

Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:11 pm

"Tomi loves me and he would never leave me on purpose!" Bill cried back. "So I suggest you blasting FIND HIM if you want me gone!"

The harsh words of the other hurt him, but he pressed on. He needed to be with Tom again, and this was the only person who could see and hear him right now.

"You know, I can make EVERYONE think you've really lost it. I could totally get you locked up. And you will be, if you don't find my Tom!"
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:27 pm

"He loves you?" Bill snorted. "Are we talking about the same Tom here? Tom wouldn't love you, he would never love you. Even if he did, you're way too young for him. You're a kid."

Then it registered in his mind what he had said and his body tensed.

Locked up.

Without saying anything else he stormed out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind himself so hard the pictures on the wall rattled.

Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 pm

"Of course he loves me!" Bill started, finding himself but off as the other one walked away. Quickly he strode through the house, looking for the other one's slight reflection. Finally, he found it.

"He's loved me all his life, and he will continue to do so! We were made for each other!"

He glared angrily at the other one. This one was SO going to get it if Bill ever got out of this mirror.
Back to top Go down
BrokenMirror
BrokenMirror

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Bill dropped his head into his arms as the reflection of the boy showed up again. "Sure, fine, he loves you," he said eventually and lifted his head. "He loves you so much, I'm sure you're all he can think about," his tone was mocking and condescending and he rose to his feet, walked over to the mirror that the boy, whatever his name was, was currently in until he was nose to nose with him and hissed; "He loved you so much even when he was fucking me into the next week."

This stupid mirror reflection could go to Hell if it thought it could bring him down. It could go to Hell if it thought it knew something about anything.
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Bill frowned, shaking his head.

"He wouldn't do that. Besides, he couldn't have. I would have seen it." He knew his voice held a snotty quality, but he refused to back down.

Bill leaned back, away from the other. "And since you're apparently so close, then you should know where he is, shouldn't you? You know, for someone that wants to be left alone, you're not doing much to get rid of me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting The World   Reflecting The World Empty

Back to top Go down

Reflecting The World
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next