Parallel Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band & band fanfiction roleplay community. Bring your characters to play with ours!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving to 215 SummerWood St.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

Guitar Picks : 351

Moving to 215 SummerWood St. Empty
PostSubject: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Situation/Plot: BDTom & WinterGeorg move in together and meet their new landlord.
Open/Closed: Ask before joining
Character Death: Yes
Character Revival: Yes

WGeorg, also known as WinterGeorg, picked up the first cardboard box he could find, looking up at their new house. He couldn't believe the rent was so cheap at this fantastic place. He couldn't believe he was moving in with his boyfriend.

No more cannibals. No more psychopaths. No more people that turned into other people or people that thought cannibalism was okay or any of that stuff. Nothing else. Just a perfectly, peaceful, normal town. It was perfect.

"We finally made it. Can you believe it?" He turned towards his boyfriend, BDTom, with a smile. "The landlord should be here already, waiting for us with the key."

Last edited by Annalas on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
acandi
Squealing Fan : Level 2
acandi

Guitar Picks : 51

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:28 am

BDTom peered over the box in his arms to see his shorter lover. "I don't think I can believe it," he breathed as he stood before the front steps of their new place, taking in the new building. It was rather big for the two of them, and he had no idea how much Georg had actually gotten the place for, but he couldn't complain. The place was nice. Though, the exterior blue color was not something he would have ever picked himself, but it seemed to fit for him and his boyfriend.

Although his face didn't show it, he was elated to be moving out of his brother's house and into a new one with his boyfriend. He looked up and down the street, it seemed so normal. Normal; something he didn't know he would ever miss, though he embraced it wholly.

He turned his gaze from his boyfriend and craned his neck around, looking for a sign of anyone but him and Georg. "I don't see a landlord though. Are you sure he or she is here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/ac_andi
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 am

"Yeah, I'm sure," Georg replied easily, hefting his box up higher. "Why don't you put that heavy box down and knock on the door for me? I'm sure she's waiting for us, even if we are like...two minutes early."

He smiled at his boyfriend a little, watching the sunlight play across his dark braids. They had only been dating a few months, but already they were moving into the same house...his lover was happier than he had ever seen him (which wasn't saying much, considering how depressed Tom had been when they met). This was going to be a great day, he could already tell.
Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:37 am

Tom put his box down on the ground. "Why don't you put your heavy box down? Hm?" He teased as he looked up at his boyfriend who was smiling at him. He smiled back at the brunette before knocking three times on the door.

As he thought about it, he really couldn't believe that he was standing here with Georg in front of their new house. Just a couple of months ago he was ready to drive off a cliff...

His thoughts were cut off as the door opened and a young, blonde woman, who couldn't be too much older than him, appeared from behind it. The tall woman glowered down at the two boys, her eyes jumping between the two. Her hard glare made Tom feel as small as a child.

A fake smile formed on her lips before she spoke in a cold tone, "I suppose you two are the new tenants."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 am

Georg had actually never met his landlord before. He had talked to someone on the phone, of course, but now he wondered if it was the same person as the woman in front of him. She didn't look very...inviting.

"Ah, yes..." he began immediately, trying to smile. Why did she remind him of his mother? Well, if his mother didn't bother to be frivolous, anyway. "WinterGeorg and BDTom. You're Miss Saunders, I assume?"

Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:37 pm

The woman gave a short slight nod, resting her hand on her hip, "You assume correct. Ginny. I believe we spoke on the phone." Her smile faded as she spoke.

Tom looked incredulously at Georg. He must really love this place if he had talked to this woman on the phone and still decided he wanted to live here. Or be getting a good deal, not that Tom couldn't afford something nicer.

She stared down at the two boys. Her natural height combined with her two inch heels put her over six feet and the fact that she was standing upon a few stairs made her all the more intimidating. She sighed when neither of them moved, "Well, stop standing around. You might have all day, but I don't."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:01 pm

"Oh, right." WinterGeorg jumped into action, setting the box down on the railing. "We just need the key and we can get all our stuff in. Thank you for meeting with us."

He was glad he had already paid through the mail, just last week. His landlord (landlady?) didn't appear to be in the best mood. If she was sour all the time, no wonder she couldn't find anyone to rent out to. He glanced at Tom, smiling slightly at him.

"Can you believe we're really moving in together?"
Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 am

Ginny held back the urge to roll her eyes. "Yeah, well, I had to come out and make sure the two of you weren't a couple of punks." She stepped down the stairs, pulled the key out of her purse and handed it to Georg. "I expect the house to be kept in top condition. If you do, I'm sure we won't have a problem. If not, the two of you will find yourselves in a world of trouble that you never could have imagined. Expect to hear from me soon." She looked between the two boys before walking off to her car.

Tom watched her leave and a wave of relief washed over him. He picked up a box again and smiled at his boyfriend. "Honestly, not at all. But you can't imagine how glad I am that we are."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:12 am

Georg thought of saying something about their slightly-creepy landlord, but feared she had oversensitive hearing or something. Instead, he put the key in the lock and turned, the door swinging silently open before them.

Two tables lined the entrance, a stretch of stairs in front of them and rooms off to the side. The furnished house had a slightly cramped air to it, though Georg figured that would be fixed once they got rid of some of the furniture. When they had spoken over the phone, he had been told that he could do what he wished with the house, as long as it remained presentable.

Hoisting his box up once again, he set it down on the first table, flicking on the glass chandelier. The dim light illuminated a bookshelf at the top of the stairs, as well as picture frames lining the wall.

"Huh. Weird that someone would leave even their pictures here...still looks lived-in," he commented, walking in a bit further before turning back to his boyfriend. "So shall we take a quick look around before we bring out stuff in?"

Moving to 215 SummerWood St. 1115-c_0025-1st_stairs
Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Tom set the box he was carrying up against the wall on the floor and looked around. "It really does look like this place is still lived-in, doesn't it?" He climbed up a few of the stairs and started examining the pictures on the wall curiously. He looked at Georg, "Some of these pictures have people in them." Tom shrugged, "Maybe someone died and Ginny didn't know what to do with the stuff."

He hopped down the stairs and peered out of the open door. "Our stuff should be all right out there while we take a look around, don't you think? I mean, it's not like we saw anyone around, so there's no one to take our stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:51 pm

"Yeah..." Georg smiled. "Benefits of a smallish town."

He pulled his lover close, pressing a kiss to his lips. He hadn't wanted to move to yet another small town, but this one, at least, showed signs of growing, unlike his previous one near Else, Germany.

"So where to first? Left or...right?" He gestured to each door in turn, excited. He hadn't seen this house yet from the inside, and he could only hope his boyfriend liked it.
Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Tom kissed Georg back eagerly. In all honesty, all he wanted to be doing was checking out the bedroom, but he decided to go along with his boyfriend for a while. He told himself that there would be plenty of time to do a mattress check later.

"Um... How about right?"

Tom headed toward the door on the right and opened it a crack and looked into it. He looked back at his boyfriend with a grin, "Kitchen!" He pushed the door open all of the way and walked in the room. "Wicked." Tom took in the tiny kitchen with a broad smile on his face. It was small, but he reminded himself that it was only the two of them, and he was pretty sure that neither of them didn't know how to cook too much. Aside from the rug, which he immediately planned on getting rid of first thing, it was perfect.

"This is so great, Georg! Come look!"

Moving to 215 SummerWood St. White-kitchen
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 pm

"Sweet, it even comes with a rug!" Georg grinned, immediately loving the quaint kitchen. He began to open the cabinets, looking through them.

"Dude...we even have pots and pans..." he opened another cabinet. "What kind of landlord leaves food? And what kind of person eats Fiber Nuts Cereal?"

He closed the cabinet, turning around and hoisting himself up to sit on the counter.

"So what do you think? Likable? Or should we turn around and head back to Twitterverse now?"
Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:44 pm

"Fiber what?" Tom craned his next to see in the cabinet from where he was standing. He watched Georg hoist himself up on the counter and he strode over to his boyfriend. He stood in front of him and put his hands on the counter on either side of Georg, pinning him in place.

"I love it so much, babe. I don't want to go back to Twitterverse. It's quiet here. There's no naked people running around all of the time or pregnant guys... it's just you.. and me." Tom leaned in and kissed his boyfriend full on the lips. "Come on, let's keep looking."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Georg smiled at him, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend to keep him in place.

"As long as the neighbor isn't a cannibal, we're doing okay," he laughed a little, mentally shuddering at the notion. He had had quite enough of cannibals thank-you-very-much. Cannibals and cannibal sympathizers, streakers, pregnant men and his mother...he was leaving them all behind, and he couldn't be happier.

"So...living room next? Or...well, whatever's across the hall?" Georg slid down, still close to his lover.

Tom seemed to like it so far, which is what he had hoped for. It was a big cramped for his style...a bit...'homely'. But as long as Tom liked it, it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:23 pm

"Well, the neighbor probably isn't a cannibal but, you know, I think our landlord might be," Tom half-smiled. Tom had a humor about the cannibalism that Georg didn't seem to have. He had heard a lot about the cannibals from his boyfriend, and he still thought Georg was overreacting about them. Even though Tom had never really had contact with any of them before, no one else seemed to be as hung up on it as his boyfriend was...

He kissed Georg again. "Onto the living room. Bathroom. Closet. Bedroom. Room where Ginny keeps all of her dead, half-eaten bodies. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Georg shuddered. "Please don't let me think like that." >_<

He took a deep breath, grounding himself. They came here to escape the craziness, not move further into it. He had checked out the neighborhood on Google Maps. No obvious crazies around, that he knew about. They would be fine.

"On to the living room...then maybe the bedrooms. I think there's only one bathroom, on the ground floor, but it should be enough...unless you need an hour to do your hair, too. Then we might run into problems."

Georg laughed a little and tugged Tom along behind him as he moved through the house, finding the living room immediately. Oh wow...

Moving to 215 SummerWood St. 275520_1264517482560
Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Tom sighed, one bathroom wouldn't be a problem, per se, but he wasn't thrilled if he had to wake up in the middle of the night to stumble around the new house just to take a piss.

"No, I don't need an hour! I wake up looking this fabulous, thank you very much."

He walked into the living room and his eyes widened. The entryway and kitchen were beautiful, but the living room looks like it was designed by the blind. It needed paint and the furniture needed new fabric. STAT. He turned to Georg, hiding his slight dismay, "Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:13 pm

"Oh, I believe that."

Georg looked around, nodding his head slowly.

"We need a new couch, because red does NOT go with that green, but other than that, it's nice." He smiled a little. The house was turning out much better than he had expected, after the initial shock of how cramped it was.

His eyes fell onto the retro-era chair on the left. With his luck, Tom would fall in love with it or something. Best not to mention that at all.

"So...bedrooms?"
Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:44 pm

"Well you should believe that, because it's completely true. Every morning I wake up and my radiant beauty convinces the sun to rise another day," Tom grinned.

"Right. Green and red are for Christmas... We don't need to get a whole new couch though, I don't think." He walked over to the couch and pressed down on the cushions with his hands. "It's pretty comfy." He flopped onto the couch and bounced up and down. "Some new fabric and we're good to go."

He looked around before getting up, his focus stolen by the ugly retro chair. He wanted to say something about it, but he worried that Georg might love it as much as the kitchen rug.

He walked over to where his lover was standing and called out, "To the upstairs!"

Tom smiled at Georg. "I'll race you."
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Georg eyed the narrow stairs skeptically. "Do you think we could both fit on those stairs at the same time?"

He laughed a little, trying anyway and taking the stairs two at a time, hand balancing on the railing. If he remembered right, there was a study and two bedrooms upstairs, as well as a hall closet. He looked at Tom excitedly as he pushed open the door to the first bedroom, which was located in one of the house's second floor turrets.
Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 pm

"Probably not."

Tom chased Georg up the stairs taking the stairs as fast as his legs would take him, but he still totally lost because his boyfriend got a head start. Which wasn't fair, but he didn't mind losing to Georg.

He pretended that he wasn't winded after running up the stairs. He peeked into the room over Georg's head. "Holy fuck, mate."

His eyes scanned the room. The house was pretty decent sized, but the bedroom looked like it was too big to fit in it. "It's huge... and this is for us?"
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Moving to 215 SummerWood St. Turret%20Bedroom%20big%20web

Georg walked further into the blue and white room, looking around; it wasn't as cramped as the other rooms, the main piece of furniture being a large, round bed. Blue curtains hung down the halls, framing glass windows. A feathery yellow lamp sat by the bed invitingly.

"Which bedroom did you want? There's another one, too, you know," Georg smiled, fully intending to let his boyfriend choose whichever room he wanted. He had intentionally gotten a two-bedroom house so they could each have a bedroom; even if they had moved in together, he thought it was too early for them to share a bed constantly.

"...Though I have to admit, this one's pretty...nice."
Back to top Go down
acandi
acandi

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:55 pm

"What do you mean which room did I want? Don't you want some input?" Tom still had no idea that Georg was intending on them sleeping in different rooms.

Tom gawked at the room, it was nicer than his in his old house. Save for the feathered lamp, Georg could have that, it was perfect in every way, but they still had another bedroom to check out before deciding on which one they would have.

He pulled Georg by the arm down the hall and into the room that he guessed was the other bedroom. He was right and he walked into a room that was slightly smaller than the first one they had looked at, but just as grandiose.

Moving to 215 SummerWood St. Turret10

There was a different dresser, an unfeathered lamp, and the curtains were a darker blue, but the room setup was practically the same. "Look, the light fixture in here is the exact same as in the other room."

Tom looked at the room and knew he would have a hard time deciding. He did like the other one a big more, and it was obvious that Georg did too.

"So, which do you like?"

Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Georg followed his boyfriend into the next, smaller room.

"They don't have a lot of originality as far as bedroom decorating goes, huh?" He asked nonchalantly. "So which one do you want? I don't really care..."

Actually, he really wouldn't mind having the big one, but he wanted Tom to decide first. Then he could easily claim the other one, no hassle involved. Normally, he would ask Tom if he wanted to try out the bed, but this house seemed too lived in, as if the owners had simply popped out for a stroll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to 215 SummerWood St.   Moving to 215 SummerWood St. Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving to 215 SummerWood St.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next