Parallel Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band & band fanfiction roleplay community. Bring your characters to play with ours!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Ranking/Leveling system.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misa Sugar
Corporate
Corporate
Misa Sugar

Guitar Picks : 419

New Ranking/Leveling system. Empty
PostSubject: New Ranking/Leveling system.   New Ranking/Leveling system. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:19 am

Ranks have been updated! We had them before, but now they have cute little pixel-art Skittles, made by yours truly. There are 12 ranks in all, 11 of them with 'Levels'. Each of the 11 ranks has 5 levels, and each level gets a Skittle. The Skittle order is Yellow, Orange, Green, Purple, Red. The final rank has no levels.

Other than the 12 normal ranks, there are also 2 'Special Ranks' that each last for one post. You get these ranks at a significant number of posts, and the next post goes back to the normal ranks.

Ranks are acquired by posting; the more you post, the higher your level for that rank gets. After you've acquired all the levels for one rank, you will be shifted to Level 1 of the next rank.

The amount of posts it takes to increase rank/level increases the higher you get. The first ranks are easy to level up. But toward the end, it can take as many as 500 posts to level up!

We hope you have fun with the ranks/levels system. Happy posting! <3
Back to top Go down
https://parallelworlds.forumotion.com
Misa Sugar
Corporate
Corporate
Misa Sugar

Guitar Picks : 419

New Ranking/Leveling system. Empty
PostSubject: Graphics bug?   New Ranking/Leveling system. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:28 am

I don't know if it's just my computer or it's the site, but the cute Skittle graphics I made seem to have vanished. ._.; Still looking into this.
Back to top Go down
https://parallelworlds.forumotion.com

New Ranking/Leveling system.
Page 1 of 1