Parallel Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band & band fanfiction roleplay community. Bring your characters to play with ours!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Many Smut Scenes of SalvTom & Lady *Mature*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

Guitar Picks : 351

The Many Smut Scenes of SalvTom & Lady *Mature* Empty
PostSubject: The Many Smut Scenes of SalvTom & Lady *Mature*   The Many Smut Scenes of SalvTom & Lady *Mature* EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 am

SalvTom: Oh, um...feel free to sit wherever...*gestures around* This is the massive kitchen. *smiles lightly as the milk stuff heats up*
Lady: *sits delicately* I have rarely been in a kitchen...
SalvTom: Really? You probably can't cook much, can you? If you're hungry, I can teach you how to cook a bit...
Lady: *looks scandalized* Cooking is LABOR! Servants do that sort of thing.
SalvTom: *blinks* Are you calling me a servant?
Lady: *looks even more scandalized* ARE you a servant?!
SalvTom: Not in the slightest. I'm a famous guitar player. But you know what? *taps Lady on the nose* I still do my own cooking.
Lady: My hands are not designed for labor. I am far too delicate. o.o
SalvTom: You know, I can teach you how to cook something in five minutes, and you barely use your hands at all. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but what if your servants all disappeared, or you got kidnapped or something? You'd starve.
Lady: *shakes his head lightly* Cooking is servant's work...
SalvTom: Like I said, does that make me a servant?
Lady: I do not know. Were you born into a lower class family?
SalvTom: No, I was born into a middle class family. And then I became famous. *sits on the stool beside Lady* Why does Class matter so much?
Lady: Because we're refined and educated. They need us to run things, and we need them to serve us. It is a simple, effective arrangement.
SalvTom: What about the middle class, like me? What is our purpose? *comes towards Lady*
Lady: To be middle-class and be things like doctors and merchants. *wonders why SalvTom doesn't know this*
SalvTom: You think middle class people don't cook for themselves?
Lady: Yes, I'm sure they do. But I do not. Servants cook for me.
SalvTom: Sooo...what if I cook for you?
Lady: Then you would be a friend cooking for me. ^^
SalvTom: Soo...if I taught you to cook, wouldn't it just be cooking with a friend?
Lady: I'm too delicate to cook.
SalvTom: No one's too delicate to cook ramen. *takes Lady's hand* Look, why don't you just watch, okay? You can do it that way. :3
Lady: I will watch. *nods*
SalvTom: *smiles and leads Lady over to the stove, getting a pack of ramen out and adding it to water before turning on the stove*
Lady: What is that?
SalvTom: Ramen. It's a Chinese soup. Or maybe japanese. *flicks the packet of seasoning back and forth* This is oriental flavored.
Lady: Oh. *watches*
SalvTom: *waits five minutes and turns off the stove, draining a little of the water off and adding the seasoning* Are you too delicate to get a few bowls down for us? *cheeky grin*
Lady: Yes. *totally serious*
SalvTom: -.- Okay, fine. Do I need to pull out your chair, too? *gets the bowls down and serves the ramen*
Lady: *smiles* If you please?
SalvTom: *sighs and pulls out Lady's chair for him* One of these days, I will teach you how much fun it is to be middle class.
Lady: And one of these days, I shall make you into a proper gentleman. *smiles*
SalvTom: Maybe we should switch for a day, huh? You do middle class stuff and the next I be a proper gentlemen? *kisses his cheek*
Lady: But I might ruin my hands, and my complexion! D:
SalvTom: What if I promise that whatever we do together will not ruin your hands, OR your complexion? I'll make sure it's completely safe, okay?
Lady: I... suppose we could do that...
SalvTom: *smiles* That's what I wanted to hear...eat your ramen, now ^^
Lady: *tastes it delicately* Is this middle-class food?
SalvTom: Er....I guess? But poor people can afford it, too, it's really cheap.
Lady: Oh, I see.. *eats politely*
SalvTom: You hate it because it's cheap, don't you? -.- You're not even giving it a chance.
Lady: I was raised this way. ._.
SalvTom: Well...why don't you just like...close your eyes and pretend it's a new gourmet food?
Lady: But it isn't.
SalvTom: *sighs and gets up, digging around until he finds a sprig of parsley and puts it in the soup* Now it is.
Lady: *laughs* That's like putting a saddle on a donkey. It doesn't make it a horse.
SalvTom: No, but it does make it rideable. Give it a chance, okay. Here...*takes Lady's fork and twines noodles around it* Close your eyes and open your mouth, okay?
Lady: I wouldn't ride a donkey. *sighs and closs his eyes*
SalvTom: *pushes the food passed Lady's lips* Okay, you can close it now...but don't swallow yet, okay? Just savor the taste...
Lady: *is not terribly impressed*
SalvTom: *withdraws the fork and kisses his cheek* What do you think?
Lady: *swallows* The flavor is not terribly complex...
SalvTom: *snorts* It's seventeen cents a package. Never said it was great. Just said that you needed to give it a chance.
Lady: *laughs*
SalvTom: *kisses him gently on the lips* Glad you gave it a chance, Lady. Not many in your position would.
Lady: *smiles* Only because you asked me to...
SalvTom: That, my Lady is what makes you so special. *kisses him firmly on the lips* Thank You.
Lady: *kisses back* What for?
SalvTom: Hmm...everything. *kisses again, deeper this time as he slides off his chair to stand in front of Lady*
Lady: *kisses back shyly* Are we done eating...?
SalvTom: I'm just beginning....*runs a hand up Lady's side* But if you're referring to the Ramen then yes, yes we are.
Lady: What are you eating then...? *a little breathless*
SalvTom: *nibbles at his ear gently* You...
Lady: *blushes* What...?
SalvTom: *keeps whispering in his ear, hands undoing Lady's dress* I'm gonig to eat you all up....
Lady: N-not here! *blushing darker*
SalvTom: *kisses his neck* Why not? No neighbors, no one's home...just you...and me....
Lady: We're in the kitchen! O///O
SalvTom: Would you prefer the couch in the living room? *starts peeling off his dress*
Lady: Wh-what about the bedroom...???
SalvTom: Too far. *kisses his shoulder and glides down to his chest* Have something to show you, anyway. *laps at a nipple*
Lady: *whimpers* Show me what...?
SalvTom: *pulls the rest of the dress and undergarments off* Lean back against the counter, okay? *gets to his knees*
Lady: *leans back apprehensively*
SalvTom: *takes his dick in hand and strokes it a few times before wrapping his lips around the tip of it*
Lady: O///O *gasps and grips the table* Ahh...!
SalvTom: *takes him in a little more, sucking and licking at his length*
Lady: *whimpers and bites his lips, blushing* Nnn...
SalvTom: *grabs lube from secret compartment under counter and slicks up a finger as he sucks, gently prodding Lady's hole*
Lady: Nnn... w-we can't do it here... >///<
SalvTom: *slips the finger in, licking up Lady's shaft before pulling off* You don't want me in you? *curls the finger gently against his spot*
Lady: *jerks with a gasp* Ah...! Y-yes, but...
SalvTom: *slides another lubed finger in, stretching him as he leans close to his ear* No buts...I want to be inside of you...right here. Right now. *strokes along Lady's length*
Lady: *cheeks turn pinker* Nnn... b-but... we're in the kitchen!
SalvTom: And no neighbors...*takes his fingers out, slicking himself up before pressing at Lady's entrance* Are you ready for me? *starts pushing in anyway*
Lady: *bites his lip with a whimper* Nnn....
SalvTom: *sheathes himself within Lady with a groan* Did ya miss having me inside of you?
Lady: *lets out a shaky breath* It's been a long time since we did this...
SalvTom: *kisses him softly, still not moving* Too long...You okay? *kisses down his neck*
Lady: *tilts his head back to let Tom at his neck* Nnn... y-yes...
SalvTom: *carefully and slowly pumps in and out, getting Lady used to him again as he licks and nibbles up Lady's neck*
Lady: *lets out little moaning and gasping noises, rolling his hips into the slow thrusts* Ahhh....
SalvTom: *pushes him down onto the counter, leaning over him as he shoves in and out, picking up speed* Tell me how much you want me...
Lady: *moans and squirms underneath him* Nnng... I want you... s-so much.... Ahhh....!
SalvTom: *slams into him, getting closer, moaning in need*
Lady: *lets out a cry of pleasure* Ahh!!! *writhes* Nnng...!!
SalvTom: *nips at his jaw* Touch yourself...let me see you touch yourself...
Lady: W-what...?
SalvTom: *takes Lady's hand and presses it to his arousal* Touch yourself...right there...*slams into him again*
Lady: *blushes darker and tentatively strokes himself* Nng...
SalvTom: *trails kisses up Lady's neck as he pounds into him* Harder...faster...touch yourself like you want me to touch you...
Lady: *strokes himself faster, squeezing a little* Ahhh... *face pink*
SalvTom: *rubs against Lady's prostate again, so very close to coming* Come on...come....
Lady: *comes a moment later with a cry* Ahh...!!!
SalvTom: *gasps out in relief, allowing the clenching to drive him to orgasm, biting down on Lady's neck* Fuck....
Lady: *flops back against the counter, panting*
SalvTom: *slowly pulls out with a hiss, leaning up to kiss Lady softly* Now wasn't that fun?
Lady: *nods breathlessly*
SalvTom: *reaches into the cabinet for the paper towels, dampening them slightly before slowly beginning to clean Lady off, running the cold, damp towel along his chest and stomach*
Lady: *breath catches a little at the cold*
SalvTom: *circles around his spent member and reaching down to his ass* You okay? *nuzzles his cheek lightly*
Lady: Yes... *nuzzles back*
SalvTom: *smiles and gets more towels, cleaning himself off before tossing them and helping Lady sit up* What do you want to do now?
Lady: *leans against him* Rest... *tires easily*
SalvTom: *smiles and kisses his forehead, scooping Lady up and carryign him naked to the living room, gently setting him on the couch* There you are, my lady...anything else you require?
Lady: No.. *wants cuddles but won't say so*
SalvTom: *sits beside Lady with a smile, stroking his hair lightly* Just sleep, then?
Lady: *nods* Yes... *smiles*
SalvTom: *leans down to kiss him softly* Do you mind if I watch TV, then?
Lady: What is TV?
SalvTom: *picks up the remote and turns it on low* That. The moving pictures, see? *sits further into the couch, pulling Lady's head into his lap* Still comfy?
Lady: *stares at the TV with wide eyes* Are there... little people in that box?
SalvTom: No, just like...um, it's like paintings of little people...*has it on MTV and a TH music video comes on* See? >w< That's me and Bill...
Lady: O.O How do they move?
SalvTom: *goes for easiest explanation* Magic. *nods and pets Lady's hair*
Lady: *stares at the screen in fascination*
SalvTom: *moves from stroking his hair down to stroking Lady's naked back* >.>
Lady: *is watching the magic screen intently, not paying attention to the hand*
SalvTom: *smiles down at Lady, not really watching TV as he skims along his side to touch Lady's stomach, rubbing it lightly* Take it you approve of TV?
Lady: It is very strange... *watches* What is it for?
SalvTom: This. To watch it. Sometimes it makes you laugh, sometimes it makes you cry. It can tell you the news, even. If you're bored with this, we can watch something else...
Lady: I don't understand. Why do you watch?
SalvTom: You go to plays and operas and...other things like that, don't you? *grabs the remote and changes it to something he hopes Lady likes*
Lady: Yes, of course. I used to. Is this like... a tiny opera?
SalvTom: *nods* Yep. Except no one else to talk in your ear while you watch...'cept me, of course. It's like your own PRIVATE opera...*smoothes a hand over Lady's abdomen*
Lady: Oh, I see... Do they sing?
SalvTom: Um...sometimes? *looks over at Masterpiece Theatre* Um...this is your time period, isn't it? Jane Eyre?
Lady: Oh, I don't like this story... *sighs*
SalvTom: *blinks, surprised* Why not? I mean...yeah, I honestly don't know why not. >.> *changes it to Glee*
Lady: What is this?
SalvTom: Um...Glee >.> *watches them perform 'Run Joey Run'* See? Told you there was singing...
Lady: I don't understand. Why does the boy keep changing?
SalvTom: Um...because Rachel's a slu--er, artistic differences, I suppose >.>
Lady: I do not understand this... It is very confusing.
SalvTom: *runs a hand up his chest and reaches it to tuck a lock of hair behind Lady's ear* Do you want me to change it again? They'll stop singing soon...
Lady: No, this is fine... It's just confusing...
SalvTom: *goes back to stroking his hair, shifting a little until he's laying down beside Lady, arms wrapped around him* This is about a group of school kids that sing. Pretty much all I know about it.
Lady: Oh. *doesn't really get it*
SalvTom: *Snuggles closer to Lady, both of them still totes naked* Thought you were tired...
Lady: I am... But it's distracting.
SalvTom: *smiles and kisses his head, trailing his hand down to cup Lady's member* I bet I can be more distracting...
Lady: O///O But we just...!!
SalvTom: That was almost an hour ago...are you saying you don't want to? *kisses his neck* I'll be gentle this time...
Lady: Umm... *blushes*
SalvTom: Just say it...tell me you don't want to...*continues gently fondling Lady*
Lady: >///< *not sure what he wants*
SalvTom: *sucks gently on his earlobe, still stroking him* It's okay if you don't want it...just ask me to stop...I will...
Lady: *makes a soft whimpering noise, beginning to harden*
SalvTom: *whispers hotly in his ear, getting hard behind him* Tell me...
Lady: T-tell you what...?
SalvTom: Do you want me? *breathes hotly against his neck* Or do you want me to not touch you?
Lady: I... I want... nnng... t-touch me...
SalvTom: *smiles and kisses his neck, stroking his length a bit more* Knew you'd see things my way...*scoots back into the couch a bit more, ghosting a thumb over Lady's hole* We need lube...
Lady: Wh-where is it..?
SalvTom: Um...*has no clue* Under the couch, maybe? *dips the tips of his thumb inside the hole anyway, carefully*
Lady: *pulls away a little*
SalvTom: *whines* Look under the couch for me? Please?
Lady: *leans down to look under the couch*
SalvTom: *leans down with him and grabs the lube, humps Lady's a bit in the process* Found it! *kisses Lady passionately in celebration, hoping they don't tumble off the couch*
Lady: *kisses back, a bit surprised*
SalvTom: *bends Lady back up to lay on the couch, straddling him as he waves the bottle in front of Lady* Knew it was under the couch. ^^
Lady: *giggles a little*
SalvTom: *smiles and opens the bottle, slicking up two finger and reaching down to slide them both into Lady* This okay? Or too much?
Lady: Nnnnn.... it's... okay...
SalvTom: *curls his fingers as he rubs his dick against Lady's, leaning down to kiss him slowly*
Lady: *moans and arches under him*
SalvTom: *kisses down his neck, scooting his body down so he can gracefully lap at Lady's nipples* Say you want me...
Lady: Ahhh... *blushes* I... I want you...
SalvTom: *smiles softly* You have me...*begins to push his lubed cock into Lady slowly*
Lady: *whimpers a bit and clings to SalvTom*
SalvTom: *kisses up his neck* Going too fast for you?
Lady: A little...
SalvTom: *waits until he sheathes himself fully* Take all the time you need, but hurry, okay? *kisses him softly*
Lady: *nods, breathing slowly*
SalvTom: *shifts a little impatiently, nudging against Lady's spot*
Lady: *jerks with a gasp* Ah! Okay...!
SalvTom: *groans thankfully and thrusts in shallowly* Thank you....
Lady: *clings to SalvTom*
SalvTom: *nips at Lady's neck, gripping his hips firmly as he pounds in* So good...
Lady: *moans, arching underneath him*
SalvTom: *takes a hand and jerks Lady swiftly, running his thumb around the tip even as he slams into Lady's spot*
Lady: *squirms and trembles, making small mewling sounds*
SalvTom: You're close...I can tell you're so close...just let go for me...let go...*ghosts lips up Lady's jaw*
Lady: *moans, close, turning his head so he can kiss SalvTom*
SalvTom: *kisses him softly, a contrast to how hard he pounding him*
Lady: *kisses back and breaks away a moment later to let out a cry as he comes for the second time*
SalvTom: *thrusts into him a bit harder before coming with a howl, burying himself within Lady as he releases*
Lady: *spent* Now I most certainly must rest...
SalvTom: *slowly pulls out and cleans them up with whatever's on hand* That worked out so well before...*kisses him softly and lays next to him, cuddling a little* Counter, couch...we sure hit the major places today, didn't we? ;D
Lady: Major places? *does not understand*
SalvTom: *nods* Yeah...supposed to be a sign of um...*fibs* A really in-depth relationship if you do it on the counter and the couch. *nods*
Lady: *laughs lightly* You are positively awful at lying.
SalvTom: *blinks* What, you don't believe me? Don't believe that I absolutely adore having you in my arms?
Lady: *nestles into his arms, smiling* Do you?
SalvTom: *smiles softly, kissing him again* Wouldn't be here if I didn't, Babe.
Lady: *kisses back gently* Babe? *wonders why Tom is calling him a baby*
SalvTom: Mhm...term of affection...*runs a hand up Lady's leg* Also a term for beauty...
Lady: *blushes lightly and smiles* Thank you, then...
SalvTom: *kisses his neck and strokes his hair* You know you're beautiful....
Lady: But I should thank you for your compliment...
SalvTom: Is it a compliment if you and everyone else already knows it?
Lady: Of course. ^^
SalvTom: *smirks* So if I tell you you're one of my favorite fucks?
Lady: ._. *not sure how to react to that*
SalvTom: *smiles at the look on his face* It's a compliment, Babe.
Lady: How is that a compliment? ._.
SalvTom: Um...Well, I USED .>.> to fuck a lot, so...*shrugs* Well, just the fact that we went twice shows how good you are*
Lady: *smiles* Oh.
SalvTom: *kisses him again* Think you can sleep with the tv still on?
Lady: It distracts me...
SalvTom: *clicks the tv off* Better now? *kisses his forehead*
Lady: Could we go to bed, please?
SalvTom: *nods and slowly gets up, bending down to pick up Lady, bridal style* My room?
Lady: That would be lovely. *smiles*
SalvTom: *carries Lady up the stairs to his room, laying him gently on the bed and climbing in after him, curling up next to him* Good?
Lady: *snuggles closer* Yes. Thank you.
SalvTom: *turns off the light and wraps his arms around Lady* Good.
Lady: *closes his eyes, breathing slowly*
SalvTom: *ends the scene >.> *
Lady: *lolz*
Back to top Go down

The Many Smut Scenes of SalvTom & Lady *Mature*
Page 1 of 1