Band & band fanfiction roleplay community. Bring your characters to play with ours!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oh hi there!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiotGrrlKaulitz
Squealing Fan : Level 1
Squealing Fan : Level 1

Guitar Picks : 6

PostSubject: Oh hi there!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:48 pm

So I'm Gracie! I'm 14, but am very mature (and pessimistic) for my age. I love writing not only stories, but songs as well. I'm in a band called the Rude Mechanicals (named from the play A Midsummer Nights' Dream) as the singer. And I must say, the songs I write stink of Paramore and (sometimes) Tokio Hotel influence. I'm currently writing two stories, She's My Drug and Countdown along with developing the story and characters for a third, Sister Dear. I can be lazy and not update a story for a while, or I focus mainly on one story and dump the other two for a time. But don't worry, it'll get done. Not soon, but it will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/HappyVampie
Misa Sugar
Corporate
Corporate

Guitar Picks : 419

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Hey there, welcome to the team! Gang! House! Forum! Thing! Whatever we are... XD

I think you're the first one to bring in an OC to Parallel Worlds. Which is awesome, 'cause currently we have LOADS of Bills, a handful of Toms, and... no one else. XD

Feel free to start your own RP, and we'll jump in! (I know I will. XD And I'll try to keep CanniBill from trying to eat your charas, but no promises. He's already attacked several other RP characters. XD)

Oh hi there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parallel Worlds :: General :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: