Parallel Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band & band fanfiction roleplay community. Bring your characters to play with ours!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annalas's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

Guitar Picks : 351

Annalas's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Annalas's Characters   Annalas's Characters EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Like Misa, I will have a lot of characters, so they have their own thread xD

Shiva
And I hear your breath
And I can smell your fear
I can not wait any longer
Because I know what you want

Annalas's Characters R_e6wvw8aruhi7rah04ddb

Eckstein, eckstein - alles muss versteckt sein
Cornerstone, cornerstone - Everything must be hidden

name: Shiva, Figment of Bill's Mind
    nickname(s): Shiva, "Oh God, No! Please spare me!", "Fuck! Yes yes harder YES!!"
    sexuality: Supposedly bi,but since he's never really seen a woman before...
    other: (Evil) Aspect of Bill's personality; does not feel pain at all; in fact, if he is 'hurt' be anyone except Minni or PsychoBilla, PsychoBilla feels the pain
    AU or non-AU: Non-Au

Denn wir spielen unser spiel
Because we're playing our game

height: 6'1ish
    body type: Slender, in the 'God, I wanna fuck you' way, but also strong enough to hold someone down to torture them
    hair and eyes: spiked black hair, blond grown-out streaks, soft despite the hairspray.
    clothing style: Generally, wears t-shirt and jeans (Zimmer/Scream era Bill) too tight for (anyone else's) comfort.
    overall appearance: Shiva is often mistaken for PsychoBilla (they look almost exactly the same). Telltale differences include evil/pissed expression, as well as other signs of blood. Usually, he looks (as he terms it) "fuckable".

Augen auf - ich komme!
Watch Out, I'm Coming

likes: maiming, torturing, sex, fucking, playing with Prince's wings, Prince, being fucked hard, hurting people, killing people that harm the few he likes, having a steel pipe shoved up his ass by Vixxsin, Kaulitz, Prince, Vixxsin, coffee
    dislikes: Anyone who interrupts his fucking; anyone who doesn't want to do what he says; anyone who tries to fuck (with) Prince; Human(Tom); weak people; PsychoBilla; ViciousTom; Lyric, CanniBill, being excluded
    secrets: He's in love with Prince (as opposed to just fucking him; it's a badly-kept secret); He has a wing fetish; he has a crush on Vixxsin; he uses his reputation as a way to protect prince (he's not really that evil); he has a license in BDSM
    mannerisms: Slutty; sadistic; loving (ONLY with Prince); a total BITCH
    personality: He likes to torture/maim people almost as much as he loves to fuck and get fucked harder. He's generally a bitch to be around, except with Prince. Or unless he wants a fuck (then he's slutty). Or unless he wants to hurt you (then he's just sadistic).

Alles muss versteckt sein
Everything Must Be Hidden

mother: He just popped up one day
    father: See above
    siblings: PsychoBilla & Minni (surviving); he killed off all the others.
    other family: Tom (brother of Bill's body)--Shiva likes to do sexual things for him when Tom's drunk
    history: Shiva is the slutty/sadistic/bitchy aspect of Bill's split personalities. He enjoys corrupting Minni while trying to kill PsychoBilla via mental breakdown so he can control Bill (the body) entirely. Not-so-recently, he fell in love with PrinceBill from Fated To Break and nearly had a baby with him. Due to an "unfortunate accident" with a blender shortly after the baby's birth, however, he is no longer a father. He and Prince want to try again with a surrogate father this time.

Zeig Dich Nicht!
Don't Show Yourself!

name/alias: Annalas
    link to your fiction: Annalas on Tokiohotelfiction.com
    role-playing experience: 3ish years
    anything else: I actually jump in fairly often to glomp/snuggle/cling/molest/stalk certain characters. Most of them hate me.
    RP sample: Ummm... >.> I normally use Chatspeak for RP... >.>

---
    this was made by Annalas (template by MISERY). do not use without her express permission. lyrics are from Augen Auf by Oomph!.

Last edited by Annalas on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: Minni   Annalas's Characters EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Minni
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten)
Watch out - I'm coming!
Watch out - here I come!
Keep Hidden

Annalas's Characters Bill-kaulitz

I'M STILL AWAKE FOR YOU
Ich halt mich wach für Dich

name: Minni, Aspect of Bill
    nickname(s): The Gamester, The Jokester, The Innocent One, "You little brat!", "Aww, look at that cute little kid!"
    sexuality: Doesn't really KNOW what he wants
    other: (Innocent/Playful) aspect of Bill's personality; feels pain only when he expects it will hurt (and if it causes pain, obviously)
    AU or non-AU: Non-AU

WE WON'T MAKE IT TOGETHER
Wir schaffens nicht beide

height: 5'2
    body type: Slender kid? I mean, he's not fat >.>
    hair and eyes: short, black spiked hair, rather rough from so much gel
    clothing style: semi-loose jeans, tight t-shirts and over-sized leather jackets. He also wears fingerless gloves a lot. (Schrei-era Bill)
    overall appearance: Basically, Minni looks like Schrei-era Bill Kaulitz, complete with a Devilish smirk and a deck of playing cards in hand. He looks cute and adorable at all times, unless he's being a brat. Then he's bratty.

WE CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH
Du weisst es nicht

likes: playing games, being corrupted, throwing temper tantrums, EvilTom, 'sexing' with EvilTom, cuddles, hugs, being petted, snuggling, telling everyone he found his true love (EvilTom), candy, Nena, seeing people in pain when he's not
    dislikes: People not playing games by his rules, being abandoned, getting his candy taken away, being ignored, could be anything (depending on his mood), chocolate
    secrets: Secretly resents Shiva for being an attention-whore; is in puppy-love with PsychoTom (his body's brother)
    mannerisms: Childish; immature; innocent; playful; bratty
    personality: He's just a kid, trying to find his way in the world...as long as 'his way' includes candy (NOT chocolate), games, and lots of people to snuggle and play with. His games usually involve pain, thanks to Shiva. In fact, Shiva corrupts him a lot. He idolizes Shiva.

I'M GIVING UP FOR YOU NOW
Ich geb mich jetzt für Dich auf

mother: He popped up one day, but PsychoBilla ACTS like his mom
    father: Again, popped up one day.
    siblings: Shiva; PsychoBilla; numerous others that have been killed off
    other family: Tom (brother of Bill's body)
    history:Minni is the Playful/innocent aspect of Bill's split personalities. He generally frolicks around, helping Shiva in his sick twisted games. Recently, he was kidnapped and seduced by EvilTom, whom he is in love with, now.

MY FINAL WISH WILL GUIDE YOU OUT BEFORE THE OCEAN
Mein letzter Wille hilft Dir raus bevor das Meer unter mir
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: [Salv]Tom Kaulitz   Annalas's Characters EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:26 am

(Salvation) Tom Kaulitz
Deliver me into my fate
If I'm alone I cannot hate
I don't deserve to have you
Ooh, my smile was taken long ago
If I can change I hope I never know

Annalas's Characters Tom-kaulitz (OLD PIC)
Annalas's Characters R8tsex (CURRENT)

Bury all your secrets in my skin
Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins

*name: (Salvation) Tom Kaulitz
    *nickname(s): SalvTom, "Asshole", "Jerkface", "You Abusive Son of a bitch", Tomi (but ONLY to AnaBill), Tommy (Apparently, but only to Lyric), Retter (To Tempo)
    *sexuality: Bi
    other: Formerly-Abusive, former sex-addict

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again

height: 6'1
    *body type: normally muscular; he works out; currently toning his body back up after pregnancy
    *hair and eyes: dirty blonde dreads black cornrows; russet eyes
    clothing style: ganster-style, oversized clothes; has a lip ring
    *overall appearance: He looks like your typical gangster, complete with an off-putting expression that screams 'Leave me the fuck alone', though usually it begs 'Pity me 'now'

So if you love me let me go
And run away before I know

likes: AnaBill, Lady, being left alone, sex, blowjobs, playing guitar, guitar, fucking, handjobs, analingus, rough sex, Lyric, Tempo the color pink, VerbTom, ac_andi, Misery, Annalas (usually)
    dislikes: tea, Lyric (at times), Rhythm (but only for dating his twin; he's an okay guy otherwise), BuTheSavior, any Bushido in general, weak people, complaints, being weak, DarkBill, Shiva, AnaBill's dog, Uno, The New AnaBill, A LOT of stuff, Teddy, not having friends
    secrets: He secretly fed AnaBill through the feeding tube while he was asleep; He really did get off on Tempo while he was drugged; the drug was meant for AnaBill
    mannerisms: Quick to anger and jealousy; formerly abusive; wants cuddles by those he trusts; scared of sex due to a bad experienceIs a sex addict once again; tends to have emotional breakdowns a lot; selfish
    *personality:SalvTom is generally cautious about everything, now. Where he once hated everyone and everything except his brother, he now has expanded his horizons and built up his list of friends. Due to being captured by Shiva, he now has an overly-healthy fear of many things, and has resolved to better himself, if possible. He generally tries to help, but can at times be extremely selfish, especially when it comes to his twin. In general, he does extremely stupid things with pretty good intentions. However, due to his selfish nature and irrational mood swings due to pregnancy, he said things he shouldn't have and has since decimated his friends.

My heart is just too dark to care
I can't destroy what isn't there

mother: Simone Trumper
    father: Jorg Kaulitz; Gordon Trumper (step)
    siblings: AnaBill
    other family: Lady (former?-mistress); VerbTom (current Boyfriend); Clarice (Daughter)
    *history: It began, of course, with SalvTom abusing AnaBill, and rather badly. While publicly telling BuTheSavior (BuTS) to fuck off, AnaBill secretly met with him, starved for affection as he was, and they usually ended with fluffy sex. This continued for a while.

When SalvTom met Lady, he continued having affairs with numerous people; Lady was added to the list. After a fight involving SalvTom finding texts from BuTS on AnaBill's phone, SalvTom tried to kill AnaBill and they broke up. AnaBill screamed at him about his affair with Lady, and after SalvTom begged for him back, AnaBill made SalvTom promise not to fuck Lady again.

While SalvTom retained a 'friend with benefits' relationship with Lady, he did not fuck him again. AnaBill, however, continued relations with BuTS, addicted to the love and affection he received from him.

Eventually, SalvTom broke down, confiding to Lady that he only wanted to make AnaBill happy, and punished him as a twisted way of supporting his perfectionism. Lady suggested that SalvTom be kinder to AnaBill, tell him he loves him more, make love to him instead of raping him, etc.

At first, AnaBill wanted SalvTom to stop, to be mean again. Slowly, however, he began to accept the change...and push away BuTS, no longer needing him, except as a friend (something SalvTom still wouldn't let him have). At last, as a last shot to being kind, SalvTom got AnaBill a German shepherd puppy, which they named Lucifer.

SalvTom didn't trust AnaBill not to meet with BuTS, so he went for a walk with him. As luck would have it, BuTS DID come to meet AnaBill, though it was not arranged prior. SalvTom got mad and told AnaBill he hated him before stalking off. BuTS convinced Bill to move in with him. Finding this out via Twitter, Tom held a gun to his head until Bill came home and they made up. Then Bill revealed that he was scared Tom was going to kill himself and had taken pills and vodka. Tom rushed him to the hospital.

They got there in time, but AnaBill's throat was torn up from trying to purge the pills, plus the vodka forcing things to come up. They put in a feeding tube and made SalTom responsible for feeding him. SalvTom made AnaBill close his eyes whenever he gave him the supplement and usually gave him at least twice as much as what he told him he was giving.

Lady takes care of Lucifer for them while AnaBill is in the hospital. SalvTom and AnaBill make a pact that if AnaBill tries to stop hating himself, SalvTom won't be mean. After a particularly emotional scene, AnaBill decides to try throwing up the supplement, passing out from pain in the process. SalvTom finds him and gets angry/scared, finally realizing that Bill is out of control. He has SPBill take care of Lucy and checks them both into a clinic with adjoining rooms. Once there, he and AnaBill fight, and SalvTom tells AnaBill that he isn't trying, and SalvTom was going to start being abusive again if he didn't accept help. They made up again. During this, AnaBill and Lady end the feud that they've had.

SalvTom somehow got ahold of alcohol (flirting with the receptionist). Drunk, he rapes AnaBill and breaks one of his ribs because AnaBill wouldn't stop talking to Lyric. They make up, and during fluffy sex, AnaBill finally allows SalvTom to touch his stomach. Lyric and SalvTom have a feud now; SalvTom believes that Lyric should stay out of his relationship and stop talking to his twin.
    After a stern talk, however, Lyric and SalvTom finally made peace, and are now friends. Due to AnaBill beating up a nurse for keeping him away from Tom, they are out of the clinic.
    After an altercation in which AnaBill purged in front of him, SalvTom felt he had failed as a brother, and, fully repenting (in a fit of stupidity), asked Shiva to do to him what he had done to AnaBill. Delighted at a new victim, Shiva went above and beyond, completely destroying his self confidence through horrendous physical and mental abuse, much of which has not been documented; his apprentice DarkBill also joined in multiple times.
    During this time, the First Muse War occurred, though SalvTom's only part was that of a victim. As a way to gain Vivace as an ally, Shiva and DarkBill captured Tempo and put him in the room with SalvTom. After SalvTom was forced to rape Tempo, they bonded through pain and hatred of Vivace and Shiva until they were rescued by Rhythm.

After being rescued, SalvTom left his twin, stating that he wished to deserve his love before getting together again. Meanwhile, he met VerbTom, and they developed a fast friendship. As a way to better himself, he asked VerbTom to help him learn to like sex again. During this time, after he became sick, VerbTom ran to get a doctor, revealing SalvTom's pregnancy, caused by Daisy slime and one of the numerous rapes by DarkBill he suffered.

After considering, SalvTom realized that he could use the child as a way to show that he deserved his twin back. When he went to tell AnaBill, however, he found that his brother had moved on, and was dating Rhythm. SalvTom left, immediately 'breaking up' with VerbTom, distraught. He spent all of his time in the library and on the internet, trying to get ready for the baby. He met BDTom and LightTom during this time, and began tentative friendships with both, though he became frightened of LightTom after he heard the prophecy, thinking that LightTom would join DarkBill's side.

It was too late for Verb, however. He had already fallen in love with Tom.

Agreeing to be just friends, they retained a close relationship, sometimes as 'friends with benefits'. As the pregnancy progressed, Verb stood beside Tom more than anyone else, becoming a stand-in father for the unborn baby. Finally, SalvTom decided that they should move in together, and the duo moved a block away to a huge-ass house. They retained separate rooms, though their relationship became even closer.

He tried to return to AnaBill again, to convince him to at least give him a chance, only to be shot down. However, he got his brother to agree to let him move back in, as well as act as the other father to the baby. He retains hope of getting back together, though, and has determined to go to great lengths to get his twin back.

However, after his twin streaked in front of him and a roomful of people, trying to have fun, SalvTom disowned his twin, saying that AnaBill is not his twin. He hates the new AnaBill.

As a desperate attempt to have his twin back, he bought a date rape drug, intending to use it only to make out with his twin. Instead, Tempo accidentally drank it (twice) and the first time, Tom ended up getting off on him. The second he went and got his boyfriend, though Tempo never remembered either occurrence.

After considering erasing his memory completely to avoid the pain, Tom had a spat with Lyric, in which harsh words were spoken, and Tom told Lyric they no longer needed to be friends. Despite not getting close to him again, Lyric has again and again helped SalvTom from the sidelines, killing DarkBill to protect his unborn child, making sure he was taken care of while Lyric was in the Maldives with Axel...

Unsure if he was in love with Verb or not, SalvTom approached him about having an actual relationship, which Verb delightfully agreed to. Though Tom is now almost completely sure that he is in love with Verb, he cannot force himself to say the words, and instead settles for 'I heart you'.

SalvTom, after promising Tempo he would never try to fight Teddy for him, or try anything (drugged incident aside), ended up kissing him, breaking Tempo's trust. It was further worsened by VerbTom who informed Teddy and Tempo both what had gone on during the drugging. Though Verb afterwards told Tom and apologized, agreeing to help him lie about it and take back everything he said, the damage had been done. Not believing SalvTom's lies, Teddy told Tempo that it was him or Tom. Having just gotten engaged to Teddy, Tempo chose him, even as SalvTom replied that he would never make Tempo choose, leaving with Clarice.

SalvTom did not have a normal pregnancy. At 25 weeks, he found out he had gestational diabetes, a temporary disorder that made him high-risk. When he went into labor, it was found that Clarice had a cord wrapped around her neck, and as a result, and emergency C-section was performed. While recuperating in the hospital, Verb and Tom met MDBill and Alvin, his and Daisy's son. Realizing the financial hardship the MD's were going through, Tom wrote them a large check and continues to help them out from the sidelines.

After sending out birth announcements, SalvTom received a few cold replies from Tempo and Lyric, yet found a gift in the crib from Rhythm, who had completed the nursery to SalvTom's designs while they were staying at his home to guard against DarkBill. Emboldened by this warm congratulations, Tom promised Verb that he would try to befriend Rhythm, especially since he no longer had Tempo.

Around this time, his brother came to him and they had a civil conversation for once, revealing that AnaBill is pregnant. Allowing him to feed Clarice and showing him how to take care of a child briefly, Tom took AnaBill on the tour of his house for the first time, laying the foundation for a better relationship.

Afterwards, he visited Rhythm and invited him for dinner, trying his best to get along.

I still press your letters to my lips And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss
I couldn't face a life without your lights But all of that was ripped apart when you refused to fight

*name/alias: Annalas
    link to your fiction: Salvation
    is it co-authored: xxcutxxopenxx

Last edited by Annalas on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annalas
Corporate
Corporate
Annalas

PostSubject: PsychoBilla   Annalas's Characters EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:18 am

Billa, Figment of Bill's Mind
You have my heart in your hand, it burns
I know I can free myself
You have my heart in your hand, it burns
Do you hear me screaming deep inside you

Annalas's Characters Bill-bij-jb-kerner-met-leeuwtjj

I'M STILL AWAKE FOR YOU
Ich halt mich wach für Dich

*name: Billa
    *nickname(s): PsychoBilla, The Sweet One
    *sexuality: Tomisexual
    other: (Good) Aspect of Bill's personality; feels the pain of Shiva and Minni, when pain is inflicted by an outside source (accidents and self-harm don't count) such as another person; has a bronze arm as a result of the CanniTwins; can shift into either Minni or Shiva, depending on who's will is the strongest at the time.

WE WON'T MAKE IT TOGETHER
Wir schaffens nicht beide

height: 6'1.5
    *body type: slender; exactly like Shiva, actually.
    *hair and eyes: Blonde and black streaked hair, spiked up a little bit to different degrees, depending on his mood and the day.
    clothing style: Typically wears t-shirts and jeans, and zip-up hoodies to cover himself
    *overall appearance: He looks exactly like Shiva, and is often mistaken for his sadistic counterpart; the only true way to tell the difference is to stick long enough to get to know them, the trademark striped hoodie that Billa's never seen without, and the bronze arm he continually keeps covered (a result of his meeting with the CanniTwins).

WE CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH
Du weisst es nicht

likes: Minni (when he's being cute), PsychoTom, cuddles, sleep (which he almost never gets), PsychoTom, thinking about PsychoTom, Axel
    dislikes: Vixxsin, Shiva, being hurt, his friends being hurt, rejection, Minni (when he's playing his 'games'), rats, syringes, the creatures in the Labyrinth
    secrets: He is slowly poisoning Shiva and Minni; while he isn't outwardly evil, he does extremely subtle things to hurt people sometimes, and justifies it as eliminating the competition for PsychoTom's affection.
    mannerisms: Extremely sweet and likeable; tends to sit back and watch things instead of joining, due to his paranoia about traps.
    *personality: Although paranoid, he's very sweet and has a romantic heart. He dreams of PsychoTom loving him, and remembers the other aspects that have long since died. He's generally shy, but that comes from not knowing what's real and what's not, or who's connected to Shiva.

I'M GIVING UP FOR YOU NOW
Ich geb mich jetzt für Dich auf

mother: He just popped up one day
    father: See above.
    siblings: Minni & Shiva (surviving); many others (deceased)
    other family: PsychoTom (brother of Bill's body)--he's in love with him
    *history: PsychoBilla is considered the sweetest aspect of Bill's split personalities. Watching PsychoTom through Bill's eyes, he feel in love with him, yet is unable to act upon it due to shyness and interference from Shiva. He has been caught in Shiva's trap before, and has been tortured and raped by the sadistic muse, who takes his fantasies and frustration out on PsychoBilla as a way to protect Bill's insanity from the outside world.

One time, PsychoBilla was caught by the CanniTwins and his right arm eaten in front of his very eyes. Though he's been newly fitted with a bronze arm in its place (which he uses to his full advantage), he is now terrified of cannibals.

MY FINAL WISH WILL GUIDE YOU OUT BEFORE THE OCEAN
Mein letzter Wille hilft Dir raus bevor das Meer unter mir

*name/alias: Annalas
    link to your fiction: Psychosis
    is it co-authored: xxcutxxopenxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annalas's Characters   Annalas's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Annalas's Characters
Page 1 of 1